Visiting Groups Explore & Discover
Because visiting groups are a very important part of our audience, we offer reduced admission fees. To ensure everyone’s visit to the museum runs smoothly groups must comply with our Policies listed below.
WHAT IS A GROUP?
The Policies below must be met in order to qualify as a “group”:
- Your group must contain a minimum of 10 or more paying visitors. (This does not include children under the age of one.)
- Reservations should be made at least 2 weeks in advance of the day of the visit.
- Upon arrival at the museum on the day of your visit, all members of your group must enter the museum at the same time. Please Note: Those who arrive after the group has entered the Museum must pay the regular admission price for children and adults.
- The group must make one payment to the Admissions Clerk at Visitor Services.
- The group must stay together for a brief orientation by a staff member before dispersing into the museum.
- A chaperone ratio of one (1) adult to every five (5) children is required for the safety of children and other museum guests.
GROUP ADMISSION RATES
Group/Nonprofit Rates (10 or more)
Ages 1 – 99: $10.50 per person
Children under 1: Free
Subsidized Clark County School District ONLY Groups (10 or more)
Kindergarten through 8th Grade: $7 per person
For reservations and information please contact email@example.com or 702.382.3445.