Need to Get in Touch?
- Melissa D. Kaiser, President/Chief Executive Officer
- Laura Christian, Director of Learning Experiences
- Leo Flores, Director of Finance and HR
- Gary Haleamau, Director of Exhibits & Facilities
- Ron Hammett, Director of Information Technology
- Caitlin Shea, Director of Development
- Jennifer White, Director of Business Development
As a valued member of the community and prominent non-profit organization in Las Vegas, DISCOVERY Children’s Museum is pleased to give back by reviewing all eligible donation requests from qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations and Nevada schools. Donation requests are only considered from organizations holding a raffle or auction, to raise funds for their mission.
DISCOVERY Children’s Museum’s donation is a Family Four Pack consisting of four passes to the museum, a $58.00 value. If the request is approved, organizations are only eligible for donation one time per calendar year.
Because the Museum is also a non-profit organization, it is not within our means to fulfill these many worthy requests. We appreciate your understanding in advance. Review the guidelines below to determine if your organization is eligible, and note the instructions on how to proceed with your request.
Who Is Eligible for Consideration?
Preschools, K-12 educational institutions or their associated PTAs
Registered non-profits in Nevada focused on programs for children age 0-12 years.
Who is NOT Eligible for Donation?
- Out of state organizations
- Individuals and families
- Sports/cheer/dance teams
How do I Request a Donation?
No requests by phone or mail will be accepted. All requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 30 days prior to the event to allow for processing. We are not able to facilitate rush requests.
Requests must contain:
- A signed letter from the authorized representative of the organization or in the case of schools, the principal.
- All donation requests must be submitted on organization letterhead.
- A PDF of an actual letter, submitted via e-mail, is acceptable.
- A copy of the IRS designation letter of current 501(c)(3) status.
Please note that only complete submissions will receive a response and status of requests cannot be given in person or over the phone. Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation. You will receive notification via email when your passes are ready for pickup at the Museum. No donations will be mailed.
Since we are also a non-profit that depends on donations, we understand the importance of reaching and exceeding your projected goal expectations. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts!