Please take a few moments to read through some new guidelines we are requiring from all visitors and staff to ensure the safety of everyone who walks through our doors.
- Facial Coverings are required for all employees and guests ages 2 and up. If you don’t have your own, the Museum will provide you with a disposable mask free of charge.
- Practice physical distancing. There will be plenty of signage and lots of help from staff to help you remember to stay 6-feet apart.
- Prepare to have your temperature scanned. It’s a quick, non-invasive process, and required of everyone prior to entering the Museum.
- Bring your own water. Our water fountains are currently shut off in order to help stop the spread of germs. Bottled water will also be available for purchase at the DISCOVERY Store.
- Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly for 20 seconds or more. If you have to cough or sneeze, please do so into your elbow. And then wash your hands again!
- Please make sure to arrive at the time stated on your ticket. This will ensure your entry into the building. As always, we will accept walk-ins, but on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We respect all our guests and understand these rules may not be for everyone. Anyone unwilling to abide by them will be issued a refund, no questions asked.
This short video shows some of the protective measures DISCOVERY has in place to ensure a safe experience for all.