GROUP ADMISSION RATES
Ages 1 – 99: $10.50 per person
Children under 1: FREE
Subsidized Clark County School District ONLY Groups (10 or more)
Kindergarten through 8th Grade: $7 per person
Chaperones: $7 per person
*WHAT IS A GROUP?
In order to qualify as a “group” and take advantage of our discounted rates:
- The group must contain a minimum of 10 paying visitors. (This does not include children under the age of one.)
- Reservations should be made at least 2 weeks prior to the group’s visit.
- Upon arrival, all members of the group must enter the museum at the same time. Please Note: Those who arrive after the group has entered the Museum must pay the regular admission price for children and adults.
- The group must make one payment to the Admissions Clerk at Visitor Services.
- The group must stay together for a brief orientation by a staff member before dispersing into the museum.
- A chaperone ratio of one (1) adult to every five (5) children is required for the safety of children and other museum guests.
For reservations and information please email email@example.com
or call (702) 382-3445.