Host a One-of-a-Kind Event at DISCOVERY
DISCOVERY Children’s Museum is a place of exploration where children and their families come to immerse themselves in a vibrant, engaging learning environment with the sole purpose of igniting a love of lifelong learning.
But did you know the Museum also offers a variety of options for private event rentals? You don’t have to be a kid to appreciate the unique, mind-stimulating ambiance of DISCOVERY.
Here are just a few events we’ve helped host:
- Corporate Meetings and Forums
- Team Building
- Client and Employee Appreciation
- Product Unveilings and Cultivations
- Holiday and Convention Parties
- Family and Alumni Reunions
- Weddings and Anniversaries
- Proms and Graduation Parties
- Bar and Bat Mitzvahs
- Quinceañeras, etc.
Facility Rental Fee
Rental of DISCOVERY Children’s Museum includes the following:
- Event space for up to five hours (including set-up and strike, but not past midnight)
- Standard house lighting
- Round banquet tables (5′ diameter) and standard ceremony chairs as available
- Set-up and strike of DISCOVERY Children’s Museum equipment
- Special Events Manager and Facilities Representative
- Prep space and ice, pending availability
- Use of sink and refrigerator, as space permits
- Guest Wi-Fi, as available
- Basic janitorial services: vacuum, spot clean, restrooms, trash removal
- Access to DISCOVERY Children’s Museum’s Preferred Vendors List
EXCLUSIONS: The facility fees do not include the following services: additional live demonstrations, additional staff or security, on-site A/V technician or additional A/V equipment, food or beverage service, linens or decor, risers, dance floors, DJ’s, high boys or additional tables and chairs. The Special Events Manager can provide you with the Museum’s Preferred Vendors List to coordinate add-ons. Damage to DISCOVERY Children’s Museum property and excessive janitorial services will be charged if applicable.
Preferred Vendor List
In order to provide an exceptional experience to each of our clients, DISCOVERY Children’s Museum has a preferred vendor list for all of your event needs. This includes:
- Catering- Food & Liquor
- Event Design, Linens, Décor and Floral
- Staging- risers, stage, lighting display, etc.
- A/V Services
- Entertainment- Models & Talent
PLEASE NOTE: DISCOVERY Children’s Museum may be rented for private events only, and not for the purposes of making a profit. No admission may be charged, nor may tickets be sold on the premises. No cash collection of any kind is allowed on property. This includes cash bars, raffles, auctions, and the sale of merchandise or services. Fundraising events are permitted only on behalf of DISCOVERY Children’s Museum.