Let DISCOVERY bring out the kid in your guests! Book our traveling exhibit hall, one of the museum’s three floors, or the whole venue for your special event. We’ve helped host corporate meetings, holiday parties, family reunions, and even galas. We can help you throw a one-of-a-kind event that’s sure to leave an impression on your guests.
VENUE RENTALS INCLUDE
- Event space for up to five hours (including set-up and clean up)
- Standard house lighting
- Round banquet tables (5′ diameter) and standard ceremony chairs as available
- Set-up and strike of DISCOVERY Children’s Museum equipment
- Special Events Manager and Facilities Representative
- Prep space and ice, pending availability
- Use of sink and refrigerator, as space permits
- Guest Wi-Fi, as available
- Basic janitorial services: vacuum, spot clean, restrooms, trash removal
- Access to DISCOVERY Children’s Museum’s Preferred Vendors List
Facility fees do not include the following services: additional live demonstrations, additional staff or security, on-site A/V technician or additional A/V equipment, food or beverage service, linens or decor, risers, dance floors, DJ’s, high boys or additional tables and chairs. The Special Events Manager can provide you with the Museum’s Preferred Vendors List to coordinate add-ons. Damage to DISCOVERY Children’s Museum property and excessive janitorial services will be charged if applicable. DISCOVERY Children’s Museum may be rented for private events only, and not for the purposes of making a profit. No admission may be charged, nor may tickets be sold on the premises. No cash collection of any kind is allowed on property. This includes cash bars, raffles, auctions, and the sale of merchandise or services. Fundraising events are permitted only on behalf of DISCOVERY Children’s Museum.