VENUE RENTALS INCLUDE
- Event space for up to five hours (including set-up and clean-up)
- Standard house lighting
- Round banquet tables (5′ diameter) and standard ceremony chairs as available
- Set up and strike of DISCOVERY Children’s Museum equipment
- Special Events Manager and Facilities Representative
- Prep space and ice, pending availability
- Use of sink and refrigerator, as space permits
- Guest Wi-Fi, as available
- Basic janitorial services: vacuum, spot cleaning, restrooms, trash removal
- Access to DISCOVERY Children’s Museum’s Preferred Vendors List
- For more information on private event rentals, please email email@example.com
Facility fees do not include the following services: additional live demonstrations, additional staff or security, on-site A/V technician or additional A/V equipment, food or beverage service, linens or decor, risers, dance floors, DJ’s, high boys or additional tables and chairs. The Special Events Manager can provide you with the Museum’s Preferred Vendors List to coordinate add-ons. Damage to DISCOVERY Children’s Museum property and excessive janitorial services will be charged, if applicable.
Book a room, a floor, or the whole Museum!
Venue rentals are not confirmed until you receive written confirmation.